One of our goals is to share useful information on our website and social media about cats, especially for new cat owners of whoever wants to help street cats.
Contact us, if you want to share your experiences and information about cats and how to take care of cats. It can be an article, posters, infographics, or other educational materials.
Your article and any useful information you share will be available and searchable online, and benefit a lot of people who care about cats, especially street cats.
We hope more people will care about street cats, and more street cats can be helped, and in the long run, the population of street cats can be reduced.
If you are interested to contribute, you need to meet the following criteria:
- Care about cats, especially street cats and abandoned cats
- Support sterilization and TNR (Trap-Neuter-Return)
- No hidden agenda
- Interested in sharing useful information
- Agree to share for educational purposes
- Provide your identity in your article/poster, or anonymous if needed
- Original work or with permission of the original author
- Send it via email to firstname.lastname@example.org in JPG, PDF or Words / Excel
The topic can be but not limited to the followings:
- Street feeding
- TNR (Trap-Neuter-Return)
- Adoption – #Adoptdontshop
- Animal Hoarder
- Cats and children
- Cat disease
- Food and drink for cats
- Cat hair care
- Skin treatments
- Hygiene and environment
- Keeping cats at home
- Information on subsidized sterilization and vaccination
- Information on Veterinary or Animal Clinic
- Information on Pet Hotel or Cat Sitter
- Information on Pet Shop
- Others (submit via e-mail email@example.com)